Itinerary – November 3 -14, 2013
- Day 1. November 3, 2013 Depart USA. Flight to Milan
- Day 2. Arrive Milan Transfer to Savona port. Embark the Costa Favolosa for our 7 nights Cruise.
- Day 3. Barcelona, Spain. Historians say that Apostle Paul lived and preached in the area close to Barcelona. Panoramic tour; starting with a drive up the beautiful Passeig de Gracia, followed by a tour of Sagrada Familia and ending at Montjuic, see the Olympic ring & the Placa Espanya.
- Day 4. Palma De Majorca. The capital of Majorca is set in the magnificent bay of Bahia de Palma. The island’s coastline is marked by a series of small caves & beautiful beaches. Visit the Museum of Padre Junipero Serra, founder of the catholic Missions in California.
- Day 5. Relax and Fellowship at Sea.
- Day 6. La Valletta, Malta .Tour Valletta. St Paul ship was wrecked on Malta. He was with St Luke. Visit the Bay of St Paul and the Shrine of Our Lady of Melia where is displayed the painting of Our lady ,attributed to St Luke.
- Day 7. Catania, Sicily. Apostle Paul docked in Syracouses and preached at the paleo Christian church of St John here our tour takes us today. Sit on a seafront bench at Ortygia, open your Bible to Acts 28:12 & imagine the Apostle Paul aboard the ship as it glided into port here. Here you find the oldest Doric-style temple, the temple of Apollo. On the mainland is the Neapolis Archaeological park & close by its entrance stands the Greek theatre.
- Day 8. Naples, Apostle Paul docked and preached at this same place called Potsuola at that times. Tour to Pompeia where you will visit the spectacular ruins that were covered by the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius in 79 A.D. The city remained buried & undiscovered for almost 1500 years until excavation began in 1748. These excavations continue today, providing insight into life during the Roman empire.
- Day 9. Disembark at Savona port. Enjoy a scenic drive to Rome with a stop at Genoa which is a marvelously eclectic place, vibrant & full of rough-edged style. Sprawled behind the port area is a dense & fascinating warren of medieval alleyways & carrugi boasting zest & intrigue. It’s here that most of Genoa’s important palazzi are to be found now transformed into museums & galleries.
- Day 10. Tour Rome, the Eternal City. The Collosseum, Roman Forum, Mamerina Prison, where Paul was in chains with St Peter; Pantheon and Piazza Navona, Santa Maria Maggiore. Dinner and overnight.
- Day 11. PAPAL BLESSING by Pope Francis . Tour Vatican Museums, Sixtine Chapel, St Peter ; Rome of Apostle Paul, the Catacombs, St Paul Outside the Walls, TRE Fontane where St Paul was beheaded. Typical trattoria dinner and overnight Rome.
- Day 12 Transfer to Rome airport and departure.
$ 2,771 per person in double Inside Cabin
$ 2,971 per person in double Outside Cabin
$ 3,171 per person in double Balcony Cabin
Miami Departures – Add on $250.
(All Prices are USD)
Inclusions: Round Trip Air from New York (Airport Taxes and Port Taxes), 7-night cruise, Transfers, 3 nights in first class hotel (breakfast and dinner included at the hotel), all Rome touring, ALL shore excursions as per above itinerary. Our Guide/lecturer throughout.