Why Rex Resorts: Like Cruise and Rail Travel, Rex Resorts believes in offering Great value for money; Unique experiences; Friendly and professional service; and Great Choices.
Accommodation and Meals: Rex Resorts provides great choice from “All Inclusive” to “Room Only” (no meals), with a range of Standard Rooms to Premier Suites.
What to do: Each destination island offers its own unique charm.
- Antigua – Antigua is known for its beaches (365 beaches – one for each day of the year), and crystal clear waters. Great places to visit include English Harbor which is focused on the fifteen square miles of Nelson’s Dockyard National Park; Betty’s Hope Sugar Plantation; Indian Town National Park; and Fort James.
- Barbados is an island of unspoiled charm and sophistication, with its colonial style, dramatic scenery and cosmopolitan feel. Great places to visit include Harrison’s Cave, Historic Jacobean Mansions; Famous Jewish Synagogue; and Morgan Lewis Mill.
- Grenada – Grenada is famous for its spices, exotic flowers and world-class diving. Great places to visit include the Gouyave Nutmeg Processing Station; the Carriacou Museum; Shrine of our Lady of Fatima; and Mt. Hartman Dove Sanctuary.
- St. Lucia is known for its lush rainforest, golden beaches, emerald waters, and to foodies for its Scotch Bonnet pepper. Great places to visit include Pigeon Island; Anse-le-Ray & Canaries; Soufriere, and the Petit Piton.
- Tobago – Tobago, the filming location for the movie “Swiss Family Robinson” is where relaxation comes naturally and fishing, sailing, diving is great activities to experience. The island is an eco-tourism paradise teaming with wildlife. Great places to visit include Tobago Museum, Arnos Vale Waterwheel and Nature Park; Crusoe’s Cave; and Genesis Nature Park & Art Gallery.
Special Note: Rex Resorts locations are suitable for family reunions, meetings, conferences, weddings and large award ceremonies.